Re: Where is the jet?

more conspiracy -- some are convinced the PN or is it PA jet was shot down --
this is from those who saw a "fighter" near it and the people transport inflamed
before landing.

I presume the overwhelming majority of a modern jet (there are ancient ones?) is
Al alloy, therefore, I suspect the sg (of the jet) is ~ 3, compared to steel ~
7.7.

bc

P.s. for loads of conspiracy and not so conspiracy stuff, join The Progressive
Review: http://prorev.com/indexa.htm

Chuck Britton wrote:

this 'Where's de PLANE!' conspiracy goes much further than the Pentagon!

Photos from the Pennsylvania 'crash site' ALSO show NO part of an
alleged airplane!!!!
just an outline on the (in?) the ground.

Likewise NEITHER of the so-called planes that are said to have
crashed in NY have ever been recovered!!

My professional opinion is that evidence of conspiracies can be found
anywhere by anyone!

At 11:51 AM -0600 on 3/16/02, Brian Whatcott wrote
This reminds me of what used to be a standard frightener for beginning
students:
to look into the elevator of a light plane on a pre flight check.

It can come as a shock to the unwary, that the airplane designer's art is to
"Add lightness and simplicate!"
- and it follows that there is nothing lighter than nothing.

So in a high speed impact, you might expect to find the dense strong parts
like engines and gear, while the remainder folds up or burns.

Brian W