Re: University Physics By Reese

Until I retired last year, I taught with the author of this text. It is
a fine book, I think, but WAY too long. You will have to pick and
choose.

If you want to contact Ron Reese, you can reach him at reeser@wlu.edu.
He would be anxious to tell you about the philosophy of the book, etc.
WBN

FanettT@QUEST.WITCC.CC.IA.US 03/15/02 12:52 PM >>>
Hello,=20
I would like to switch textbooks next year and am contemplating stron=
gly going to University Physics by Reese. Does anyone else use this =
book in their calculus based physics class? How do you like it? Wha=
t about the students?

My boss needs better reasons then Iowa State uses it and I think it w=
ould be better....

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429