Re: Flame Tube...again

Thanks again for all of the replies! I was just thinking of some new
ideas and was wondering if anyone has tried them.

One idea of the flame tube is to mount a speaker at both ends of the
tube hooked up to different wave generator. Possibly making it capable
of seeing different interference patterns.

The other idea is instead of making a flame tube, but make a flame
table...almost like an air-hockey table. I'm wondering if it would be
possible of getting similar effects as a wave table using water.

I doubt I'd try the flame table...for safety reasons, but I may consider
the 2-speaker flame tube and see what happens. Any thoughts/suggestions
on this?

Dwight Souder
Ashland, OH