Re: Parabolic Ski

Seems like GOOGLE is giving a lot of sites that look promising, searching on
'parabolic skis' and 'parabolic skis physics'. In my experience, when
students say they can't find something on the Web, they haven't tried very
hard--either with search variations, different search engines, or by
actually reading through some of the sites given. ;-)

Seems like many schools must be on Spring Break--we are, but an office full
of lab books is keeping me at work. ;-(

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
rtarara@saintmarys.edu

FREE PHYSICS INSTRUCTIONAL SOFTWARE
PC and MAC software
NEW! SIMLAB2001--DYNAMIC CARTS now available.
CD-ROMs now available