Re: Flat conductors

I was able to "predict" the bending of equipotential lines, as
observed in setups described this morning. Those who might
be interested can see the description in the "Appendix 1" at
my website:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/elec/strip1.html

Except for the appendix (at the end of the document) the
content is exactly the same as what posted this morning. I now
think that Pasco sheets can be used to study surface charges.
Ludwik Kowalski