Re: High School APC Book

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
My personal hunch is that you'll do well with Halliday, Resnick, &
Walker's "Fundamentals of Physics" for AP-C. I offer my opinion only
because I agree thoroughly with your choice of Hewitt for basic
physics and Giancoli for AP-B. Evidently we have similar tastes.

I used HR&W for 22 yrs and found it readable, well constructed and full of
good problems. I recommend it highly

Ken Fox