From: "Bernard Cleyet" <anngeorg@PACBELL.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 1:13 PM
Subject: A particularly evil bacterium[Fwd: For the final data point,.]

People!

I received the below (forwarded) with an attachment. Don't you think it
is inviting?

My reply was undeliverable.

bc

Fred or Robin Hurst wrote:

Data table
Left-most point X value XLLeft-most point Y value YLModel parameter A
Analysis
Examine the graph of light intensity vs. distance. Does it appear to be
consistent with the model you predicted in the Preliminary Questions? How
can you tell?
Trace to the left-most point on your graph using the cursor keys. Record
the coordinates of the point in your data table.

Name: GRAPH.bat
GRAPH.bat Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
Encoding: base64