Re: Thermal Energy - thermalization of rotational energy

edmiston@BLUFFTON.EDU writes:

<< Oh well, let's go ahead and say it. Can an isolated system, on it own,
without intelligence or intelligently-rigged devices, convert non-random
rotational energy into a more random form of energy? If we sidestep the
intelligent-design evolution discussion, it seems astrophysics offers
examples of this >>
Isn't this what entropy does all the time? Or to be more accurate isn't
entropy a measure of the natural tendency of our Universe to do this? Entropy
in any closed system can only increase therefore this randomization process
is an unavoidable feature of reality. If you don't believe this you should
see my study at home.

Bob Zannelli