INVITATION TO TEACHERS

Below is a message I have been asked to pass along.

Bob Carlson

SPECIAL INVITATION TO HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS

We are in the process of selecting invited speakers for a AAPT session on
video capturing and analysis techniques in high-school laboratories.  The
session will be held at the Boise meeting (Aug. 3rd – Aug. 7th, 2002).

If you are doing high school experiments using video capture and would like
to share your experiences with other teachers, please send us an e-mail
message briefly describing your experiments by March 8th, 2002.  We will
select the most appropriate works for this session, contact the authors, and
then formally request abstracts.  Upon acceptance of the abstracts, we will
issue letters of invitation to selected speakers and submit the abstract for
publication by March 15th, 2002.  The abstracts will be published in the
Announcer for the meeting and the presenters identified as “Invited”
speakers.

Invited speakers to AAPT meetings generally find travel support from their
home institutions.

Please send your e-mail messages (with Subj: “AAPT-Video Capture”) to:

Dale Stille at dale-stille@uiowa.edu,  and
Ramon O. Torres-Isea at rtorres@umich.edu

Thank you.

Ramón O. Torres-Isea