A Question.

The recent discovery that our Universe's expansion rate may be accelerating
has posed very difficult problems for string theorists and QFT in general.
However one question which has occurred to me, which may or may not be a
worthy question, concerns the effect on the CMB possibly generated by this
new found cosmic expansion condition.
It seems to me that this acceleration, since it is creating spacelike
separation between regions of space formally connected in timelike metrics,
should be elevating the temperature of the CMB spectrum in a measurable way.
This would be caused by an Unruh like effect which is given by the equation

T=a*(hbar/(2*Pi*C)

Now the Unruh effect deals with the acceleration of an object in space time
not the acceleration of the expansion of spacetime itself. However due to the
continuing creation of spacelike metrics by the accelerating expansion rate,
it does seem to me that the CMB spectrum would be effected. Is this reasoning
sound? Any help anyone could provide on this would be appreciated.

Bob Zannelli