Re: New classroom

At 10:53 AM 3/3/02, Robert Cohen wrote:
If you will be in San Diego for the NSTA convention, I recommend the short
course "Designing and Building the State-of-the-Art Science Facility: An
Introduction to NSTA's New School Science Facilities Guide and Tour of
Exemplary New Facilities (SC-6)" (go to
>http://www.nsta.org/conventionsupport&record_id=28&Meeting_Code=2002SND and
search for SC-6). The tour is very helpful.

Search Results
Your search produced no results

I don't know how you search other than just scrolling down the page,
but I found it with no trouble.

Be sure that the URL is all on one line. Since Bob didn't include the
< > brackets around the URL, if it got split between lines on your
screen it won't work.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell