Re: Flat conductors (was I need help).

0.32 ohm*m comes from mu own measurement of R for strip
of 10 cm between two silver dots. The strip thickness, 0.013
mm was measured with a micrometer.

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

Oh oh I must be missing something. My references give
carbon's resistivity as about 10 micro-ohm -m

My Pasco instruction sheet just gives the resistance of the
paper (5 => 20 ohm per square).

I was reading Carl's last year message and it occurred to me
that his setup has one advantage; it allows rho to be changed
gradually by several orders of magnitude (by changing the
concentration). It would be interesting to see the line pattern
from this setup for two small cylinders (or wires) immersed
in the electrolyte and separated by 10 cm, as in the geometry
chosen for Pasco paper. What would the effect of rho be?
Ludwik Kowalski