Re: "Layers of Scientific Understanding" poster

At 6:52 PM -0600 2/24/02, Jack Uretsky wrote:

What did Morrison say?
Regards,
Jack

Both Phil and Phylis Morrison proofread the three paragraphs within
the physics stratum: one on general relativity, one on classical
mechanics, and one on quantum mechanics. They suggested several key
revisions to each of my original paragraphs on these subjects.
Nevertheless, any errors that remain are surely (and purely!) my own.

- Tucker
--
Tucker Hiatt, Director

Truth is a great flirt. - Franz Liszt