Re: "Layers of Scientific Understanding" poster

The poster has "philosophy" as more fundamental than physics -- I guess we
could just cut of the bottom section before it is posted.

JMGreen

The poster was commissioned to promote Wonderfest, the San Francisco
Bay Area Festival of Science. A low-resolution preview is available
at the Wonderfest website
<http://www.wonderfest.org/poster/poster.html>. Please note that
retail versions of the poster lack the Wonderfest- and high
school-specific bottom margin text.

The retail price stated on our website is $21.00. I would like to
make the poster available to readers of phys-l (& physhare) for
$15.00. All proceeds go to support Wonderfest, a non-profit project
dedicated to science education.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen