Re: I need help.

How could I resist and not to come to the lab and explore
things without being disturbed? Three important details:

1) For some reason the experimental line posted on my
website this morning was not positioned properly. I should
have compared the quickly plotted line with the numbers
from my notebook but I did not. Nothing substantially
different except the exact location of the line. Perhaps
my hand was still sleeping.

2) I did see how cutting more and more slices affects the
location of the 50 V equipotential line. The first impression
is that the paper size effect is negligible. But wait for the
confirmation.

3) I did collect data on the geometry mentioned by Joseph.
The diameter of my ring was 220 mm while the diameter of
the central dot was 6 mm. The first impression is ... Well, I
will post the radial distribution of V between 0 and 150 volts
and you will draw your own conclusion. For the time being
I have only a table V(r) along four radia, left, right, up and
down. Numbers are consistent; I will average four columns
to get the V(r), centimeter by centimeter.
Ludwik Kowalski