Re: I need help.

You understand correctly...my experiment in the end simulated a coaxial
cable rather than concentric spheres.On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Bernard Cleyet
wrote:

btw did anyone else notice that theory a and b were the same in LK's original
post - or did I not receive a correction?

(This was where LK gave the equipots. coordinates.)

bc

P.s. JB's log result was for large (at least one) co-axial cylinders - not
di-cylinders with small diameter; very diff. I think!