Re: DIAGNOSTIC/REMEDIAL TESTS IN INTRODUCTORY PHYSICS

Bill R wrote:

<<They were trialled at a local
high school and handed back to me with teacher and student comments, but
this exercise was primarily to locate bugs, errors, unclear statements,etc.

So what was your experience with them? What anecdotal evidence of
effectiveness? What would you guess validation would show?

I really like these worksheets, and I am sure I will pull them out and at
least look at them before taking many of these topics on. But OTOH I have
not had much success with confronting students on paper with their
misconceptions and then talking with them about it.

Chris Horton