Re: Non-Coulomb forces (was: Batteries)

I wrote:

The classic example is a wire carrying a current.
You observe that the wire is electrically neutral,
so there is no Coulombic force in your frame.

Then Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Badly chosen example. In the typical DC circuit, the current is driven by
electrostatic forces from static charge distributions (surface and
otherwise).

1) I'm sure that anyone who tries hard enough can find
fault with any of my examples. I'm not concerned with
that. My goal is to write so that (almost) anyone who
wants to make the example work can make it work.

2a) In particular: Homework: Find a way to restate my
example to make it more nitpick resistant.

Hint: ryrpgeba zbivat DHVPXYL arne ZVQQYR bs YBAT GUVA
FGENVTUG jver.

3) I claim it is extremely easy to set up conditions
such that my example works the way I said it does. If
you disagree, please explain why.