electronics labs

Tina -- I don't know if you're looking for a "true" electronics lab
or electricity and magnetism labs for physics courses. If it's the
latter (with a little bit of the former thrown in too), then I would
recommend looking at the ZAP! labs developed by Philip & Phylis
Morrison & John King at MIT. They're all "take-home" experiments and
they're wonderful. Students get a lab manual and an electronics kit
(fishing tackle box stuffed with all kinds of goodies, including
soldering iron and VOM) to take home and they do the experiments on
their own time in the dorm rooms throughout the semester. Wolfgang