From: Larry Woolf [mailto:larry.woolf@GAT.COM]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 11:55 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Supporting vs stifling curiosity

This common misconception is prevalent in elementary and middle school
science books.
Refer your teacher to the following site:
http://www.ems.psu.edu/~fraser/Bad/BadCoriolis.html

Larry Woolf; General Atomics; 3550 General Atomics Court, San
Diego, CA
92121; Phone:858-455-4475; FAX:858-455-4268; http://www.sci-ed-ga.org

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. 219-284-4662
Associate Professor of Physics