Web-based labs

Greetings,

I am responsible for a lab for prospective elementary school teachers. In
addition to actual experiments, I try to make them aware of other resources
they may wish to tap once they are teaching. As you are aware, many
schools often have limited apparatus for experimental work, especially here
in West Virginia. I would like direct them to web-based experiment sites
and to actually have them try one in lab. If anyone has such site or is
aware any, would you please forward the information? If desired, replies
can be sent directly to me. Thank you for your assistance.

Greg
Gregory Puskar gpuskar@wvu.edu
Academic Laboratory Manager (304)293-3422 x 1455
Physics Department (304)293-5732 (fax)
West Virginia University
PO Box 6315
Morgantown, WV 26506