Re: car acceleration (etc.) writeup

JohnD did something new; and worth doing. He summarized
and organized the ideas that have come out in the course of a
discussion. Thanks John; I hope others will start doing this too,
at least for some threads. May I suggest that those who post
summaries always insert the word "writeup" in the subject
line, as John did. This would facilitate archive browsing.
Ludwik Kowalski