Re: Political thermodynamics

but not at Netscape -- which is one reason why I use N. instead of the
microsoft version!

bc

Simon Lorimer wrote:

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:06:43 -0800, Bernard Cleyet <anngeorg@PACBELL.NET>
wrote:

Any one out there heard this one:

"It is the Democrats who are nearly desperate for an issue to attack on.

Here it is, combined with a bit of hoping that the first law of
corporate thermodynamics ('when the heat's on someone else, it's not on
you') will cover this case as well." from my union list regarding
Davis'
(our Gov.) accepting > $100k from Enron.

decisions, decisions, should I put Enron in my speller dictionary

My new copy of word comes with 'Enron' already in it (I checked!). I guess
they lobbied at Microsoft aswell.

S.Lorimer