Re: Teaching in America

It depends on what level you want to teach and where. Last time I heard New York City had a shortage of teachers and were recruiting overseas.

It is really expensive to get all the necessary paperwork. I have friend from England and he was just complaining about the cost for his green card and everything

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429