Re: Electric Force and Shells

It's amazing that some of the problems I had has an intro
physics student are back to haunt me.

I know what you mean by a sense of amazement, but it really shouldn't. Why
did that bozo try to teach that stuff originally in intro physics? Probably
he/she thought it would come back to haunt one if they didn't get it.

Joel Rauber
(from a place far far away where what we don't get on the Nth round, often
comes back to haunt us on the (N+1)th go around.)