Science Olympiad

Hi;

I've been roped into helping set up some mechanics type stuff
(mechanical advantage of simple machines) for the local Science Olympiad
(at the last minuite - it is a week from this weekend!) and I have no
idea what I'm doing. If there is anyone who has some experience with
this, would you mind dropping me an email and give me some suggestions
for what level of questions would be appropriate for high school
students doing the olympiad?

Thanks in advance,

kyle
"The world population has more than