Re: Confused by a derivation.

I have not been reading the explanations carefully (perhaps obvious),
therefore F, L, & S's may not be enuff diff. to convince Ludwik. [p.
5-4 V. II (6th printing 1977) They give two methods.]

bc

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

I don't understand your explanations, but if you're
happy, I'll quit - I would only repeat myself anyway.

I am not very happy; perhaps somebody else will come
with an acceptable derivation. For the time being I will
continue explaining things as in textbooks.
Ludwik Kowalski