Re: Inhabited Planets

Ah, yes! Thankyou, Bernard. The author there is
definately referencing the same source which I drew from
... but he obviously has given a much more generous and
philosophical consideration to the 'interplanetary visits'
than did I. I simply figured Kant for a keen philosopher
with a bit of an opium habit or some such. ;)

--- Bernard Cleyet <anngeorg@PACBELL.NET> wrote:
A beginning;

http://www.bu.edu/wcp/Papers/TKno/TKnoCarp.htm

bc

]]
]]

Not sure about the first, but I've always found it
interesting that the "esteemed" Emmanual Kant not
only
believed the other planets of our solar system to
be
inhabited, but claimed to to have visited the
inhabitants
during out-of-body experiences.

--- Jim Green <JMGreen@SISNA.COM> wrote:
When did the idea of other inhabited planets
begin?

Recently? Aristotle? Newton? Egyptians?
Chinese? Babylonians? Pre-history?