Re: for fundamentalists

At 01:24 PM 2/1/02, you wrote:
I don't think that the second law of thermodynamics can be placed on the
same level as evolution. I would refer you to books such as "Darwin's
Black Box" by Michael Behe and other "Intelligent Design" authors for a
far more in depth discussion than I am capable of providing.

The parody, while just for fun, seemed out of place to me on this list.

Justin Parke

If the parody gives you cause to consider that the view of evolution by
natural selection put forward in your cites, if not uncommon in some
American circles, is not shared in general by people who promote
science either here, or in other advanced countries, it will have
served a purpose.

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!