Re: ASLA 02-03 CA May De-Emphasize Geoscience in High School

Seems the powers haven't got the message -- the Al-Queda people were caught
with technical manuals.

If this trend continues, ......

bc Who's, obviously, not totally serious.

P.s. Furthermore, they had at least one knowledgeable
architect/engineer/physicist among them, right?