----------
From: S M Ryan

Not sure about the first, but I've always found it
interesting that the "esteemed" Emmanual Kant not only
believed the other planets of our solar system to be
inhabited, but claimed to to have visited the
inhabitants
during out-of-body experiences.

--- Jim Green <JMGreen@SISNA.COM> wrote:
When did the idea of other inhabited planets begin?

Recently? Aristotle? Newton? Egyptians? Chinese?
Babylonians?
Pre-history?