Re: Ten Learning Principles - Worthwhile or Not?

Well. I'm disappointed too, because of my liking for Wm. Zinsser, viz.
"Writing To Learn." Ch. 2 is "Writing Across the Curriculum"!!!!!

Comment please.

bc

P.s. I remember the theory (inter alia) is that writing (well) requires
logical and ordered thought -- that can't hurt in the sciences.