From: William Beaty <billb@ESKIMO.COM>
Subject: very cool "waves" applet
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:01:34 -0700

I stumbled on a totally neet-o wave simulation applet:

WAVES ON A 2D GRID
http://www.falstad.com/oscgrid/

This thing lets you do all sorts of demos with reflectors, lenses,
cavities, and point sources. WARNING! It's a huge time-waster, and if
you have to grade papers or something tonight, stay away!

The same author has 3D vibrating membranes, plucked strings, and other
cool stuff:

http://www.falstad.com/mathphysics.html

billb@eskimo.com http://www.amasci.com
Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 freenrg-L taoshum-L vortex-L webhead-L