Re: Gravity bike

At 09:22 AM 1/19/02, you wrote:
Am I the only one to see html tags mixed with the text?
I just checked another URL and the text was displayed
normally (without tags). What is going on?

<http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/space_cycle_001218_wg>

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

> What are tags?
>
> My browser can read HTML. That page is in plain text.

If others see text only then something must be wrong with my
computer. Here is what I see after clicking on Brian's URL:

Ludwik Kowalski

I fear I can speculate on the cause of Ludwik's difficulty. I lately adopted a
browser product from the Evil Empire; this problem has all the hall marks of
such confections. You see also that the URL I offered up in good faith,
is in non standard form.

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!