Netscape Instructions - Re: Gravity bike

Carl Gaither wrote:

Ludwik

I also see all of the HTML tags just as you listed.

I think this page sets the type in a funny fashion, or perhaps a new
fashion. In Netscape 4.7 I see these tags, indicating it is being
interpreted as a text rather than html document. In IE 5.5 I see a
proper web page.

Curiously this link isn't to a folder as I had assumed, rather it is to
a file which has no extension in the file name.

Note that in the code everything is set as absolute links back to their
site. This means you can go to the site, see the code, File>Save this
to your disk in Netscape - with a .html extension - then open the file
on your disk and you will see the page.