Gravity bike

In class, we have been discussing centripetal forces. One thing that I had
brought up was that NASA (I believe) had made (or might make) a device to help
the astornauts stay in space longer by having them workout on special type of
"bicycle". It is actually 2 modified bikes, on either end of a circle. As it
is ridden around, inside of the circle, the speed they'll pedal will produce
forces ranging from 1-2g's of force. I know I've seen an article and diagram
some place, but I can't find it. I've also looked on NASA's website for the
article, but haven't had much luck. Does anyone know the name of the device or
where I can find the article?

Thanks,
Dwight