Re: broken links

Hi all-
For those who have been looking at my labs, Scott has pointed out
that there are some missing images. My explanation follow.
OK. I see what you mean. I used the current Word for Windows to
convert these files to html on my home computer. I didn't realize that
Word makes up a directory of files to go with the main html file. I'll
try to upload these soon. But don't worry, the missing image files are
just some rectangular cross-hatched regions for the students to put their
sketches in. I don't believe that anything of substance is missing.
Thanks, Scott.
Regards,
Jack