Re: Student Evaluations

Sure, I'd be happy to. Give me a few weeks to put them on a decent web
page. Right now they are embedded in the course packet that I use in class.

AT

At 05:01 PM 1/14/2002 -0500, you wrote:

I would really appreciate it if you would post the "hundreds of learning
objectives" list that you had for your course. It would be helpful to
myself and others on this listserv as a checklist and for validating our
own courses.

Thanks in advance, Aaron.

Herb

Dr. Aaron Titus