Re: First EM lab

From: Herbert H Gottlieb <herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM>

But what would you use for a probable "Educated Assumption" for the
charge
on a charged pen? 1 uuC?? ....1 uC ? ...10 uC? ... 100 uC? .... or ???

OR perhaps that one can calculate the net charge on the pen by knowing the distance between the pen and the little piece of paper just when the paper is picked up by the pen. At that moment, what is the relationship between the force on the paper due to the charge on the pen and the force on the paper due to Earth? Neglect the gravitational attraction on the paper due to the pen.

Cheers,
Joe

Due to my excessive teaching load, I cannot reply to email during the business day.

CVAC Home Page <http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/cvac.html>
My Book <http://www.willbell.com/new/fundephcomp.htm>
My Home Page <http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/>
Please -- no Microsoft attachments. They're a security risk.