Re: First EM lab

Right but what about a lab?
I am not to the point of being able to write my own labs

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429

Chris Horton <ChrisAHorton2@HOTMAIL.COM> 01/12/02 02:50PM >>>
Tina,

You've gone through mechanics, force, Newton's laws. Now you are moving on
to EM. There is good logic to doing electrostatics and Coulomb's law first.
It connects EM to mechanics and gives a chance for using the physics they
have already been through..

Chris

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Christopher A. Horton
4158 RR#3 (Hwy. 204)
Amherst, NS B4H 3Y1
CANADA
ChrisAHorton2@hotmail.com
(902) 447-2109

"Many discoveries are reserved for ages still to come, when memory of us
will have been effaced. Our universe is a sorry little affair unless it has
in it something for every age to investigate ... Nature does not reveal her
mysteries once and for all."
- Seneca, "Natural Questions", first century, quoted by Carl Sagan in
"Cosmos", p.xi.