First EM lab

Hi
I am trying to figure out what lab or lab activities to do for the first lab in intro calc physics EM.
We only have one Farady ice pail.

We do have the stuff to map electric field lines...the lab write-up I have includes both magnetic and electric field lines...although I could rewrite it.

The other option is to start with circuit stuff.

Ideas?
Thoughts?
Better job offers?

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429