Re: Iron-rich solar core?

At 2:12 PM -0600 on 1/11/02, Jack Uretsky wrote
The missing flux now seems to be accounted for, as reported recently from
SNO combining their results on the charged current interactions with the
Kamiokande II results on the neutral current interactions.
Regards,
Jack

Could I tell my students that the disparity seems to be cleared up by
a small but finite mass that allows 'oscillation' of the neutrinos to
another flavor?
--