Re: Effective HS Physics (was Statistics / more ...)

Hi,
Sorry for the delay, but my home computer is off to the upgrade
shop.
See, for a summary
http://cwx.prenhall.com/bookbind/pubbooks/morris2/chapter8/medialib/lecture/
termites.html.

The reference is
Terman, L. (Ed.) (1921-1959). Genetic studies of genius (Vols 1-5).
Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.

As far as I know it's the only existing long-term study of bright
teenagers.
Regards,
Jack
p.s. You can tell me if I disremembered the starting year of the studies.