Re: Science fiction or a wrong model again.

At 01:06 PM 1/8/02 -0800, Bernard Cleyet wrote:
I thought the best superconductor was a vacuum (no crit. B, etc.)

Huh?

I don't see the slightest similarity between a vacuum and
a superconductor. How, for instance, would you set up
a persistent current?

And what means "no crit B"? Does that mean zero critical
field (i.e. not a superconductor at all) or does it mean
infinite critical field?

A vacuum is in some respects a pretty good _semi_conductor, but
that's a horse of a different color entirely.