pre/post scores vis-a-vie 7/11/01

I noticed my classes post scores on the FCI that last semester was much
lower than in years past. I was discussing this with someone and they
suggested that the events of Sept. 11 may have had an effect on student
performance. We do not have enough classes here to either verify or
disprove this idea. Is there anyone on the list who does? Has anyone
else noticed a change in post FCI scores last semester that would
indicate a significant difference from previous years?

kyle
Life is too short to sort socks.
kyle forinash kforinas@ius.edu
http://Physics.ius.edu/