Re: Need your support

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply. I am a physics and chemistry teacher from
Michigan. In my work as a high school teacher and later a college
professor, I have found that outside of conferences there was relatively
little opportunity for those working in our profession to communicate and
share information and experience. I also felt that there is a real gap in
the utilization of the resources that the Internet offers to my colleagues.

While teaching, I have found that there is not enough communication between
teachers across the country and around the world. As an example: every year
educators "invent" a method of teaching that has been around for years,
instead of actually building on that method of teaching and allowing it to
evolve. I feel that I can help change all that, with one simple goal in
mind: together teachers can achieve more.

With that in mind, I have set up an online community forum where educators
can very easily communicate with each other through threaded online
discussions. Our site gives teachers a place to put their ideas and
questions to be discussed and answered by other educators.

Please take a moment to visit the site at http://www.teacherfocus.com and
see what we have to offer. If you like what you see then I would appreciate
it if you could help us spread the word about the site by telling your
colleagues about us.

Thank you for your time,

Lucy Vaysman
Founder and Community Director