From: John S. Denker [mailto:jsd@MONMOUTH.COM]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 6:44 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Essential Physics Books

Tina Fanetti wrote:

the library where I teach at is in sore need of physics books.
They have like 5. They have asked me for recommendations.

Keeping in mind that most of the students here are
freshman/sophomore intro students, what would you
consider to be essential physics books to have?

See
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/books.html