Job opening(s)

Our department at RIT has approval for one and is hoping to get
approval for several positions in the Physics Department. Check out
the description at http://www.rit.edu/~674www/tenure_track.htm

In part it reads

"Research topics of current interest in the Department are integrated
nanopower systems, thin films, magnetic materials, complex
(colloidal/macromolecular) fluids, light/thermal neutron scattering
spectroscopies, granular materials, observational astronomy,
nonlinear dynamics and physics education research. Research
collaborations with other departments in science and engineering are
encouraged. We are particularly interested in candidates who can
collaborate with researchers in the Nanopower Research Laboratory,
the Ph.D. program in Microsystems Science and Engineering, and/or the
Center for Imaging Science in one or more of the following areas:
electro-optics, integrated optics and optical fabrication technology."

Several of us will be at the AAPT meeting in Philly if people want to
talk with us.

--
Dr. Vern Lindberg New Area Code Nov 15 585- 716-475-2546
Department of Physics Fax 475-5766

Windows NT crashed.
I am the Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams.