Re: Costs of textbooks

Those test banks and CDs and transparency sets and websites cost money.<<<

Yes, but how many of us actually use those? I have yet to use the CD that comes with the book. I make my own tests. The only reason students go to a website is for the solutions.
In physics I don't use the transparencies....heck..I don't even know where this book's are!

I think some of the stuff is just extra. I just got all the students stuff for one of the major books...there are 5-6 books here. The students want the book and the solutions manual...

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429