Re: Biomechanics Course and text

I suggest "Intermediate Physics for Medicine and Biology" by Russel
Hobbie, but I have no experience in teaching biophysics -- just
pre-med physics.
Wolfgang

--Boundary_(ID_T0nPExm10sNRHZdgPE7+8g)

Greetings Physics Teachers:

I am trying to choose a text for a biophysics course which is part of our
biophysics degree program. We would like it to be at a mathematical level
that uses calculus if possible. Have any of you had experience with such a
course and do you have any text books to recommend?

Ivan Rouse, Physics Professor
Physics Department, La Sierra University
4700 Pierce St., Riverside, CA 92515
email: irouse@lasierra.edu
phone: 909-785-2137, FAX 909-785-2215

--Boundary_(ID_T0nPExm10sNRHZdgPE7+8g)